More concise and practice-focused than traditional casebooks, Work of the Family Lawyer, integrates the study of fundamental family law principles with analysis of the policy challenges and practical problems faced by today’s family lawyers. The “Reflective Questions,” which follow narrative sections of the book, help to stimulate analysis and spark classroom discussion, and the flexible design makes the book an effective learning tool for traditional classrooms, simulated courses, and in clinical settings.
Work of the Family Lawyer provides a focused approach that includes:
• Stand-alone chapters that can be taught in any order to support a wide range of teaching approaches
• Student learning objectives for each chapter
• Numbered sections within chapters that unfold in a logical progression
• Heavily edited cases that focus student attention on important principles and reasoning
• Discussion questions following each case that reinforce learning
• Chapter problems requiring students to apply key concepts
New to this edition:
• Updated cases and coverage
• “Reflective Questions” follow narrative sections of the book to stimulate analysis and spark classroom discussion.
• Reduced number of chapters with deleted material merged into existing chapters.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Oliphant, Ver Steegh|
|Edition||4th ed., 2016|