What Every Law Student Really Needs to Know: An Introduction to the Study of Law
$20.26 Out of stock
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 33 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This brief book is designed to prepare students for their first year of law school, thereby decreasing their anxiety and increasing their chances of achieving academic success. Also appropriate for non-J.D. students, including LLM students from foreign countries and graduate students outside law school.
- Gives student basic grounding in discrete non-legal topics that are important to the contemporary study of law
- Includes Test Your Understanding boxes to allow students to use what they are learning
- Friendly writing style
- Images and graphics help students remember material
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2016|