Sum & Substance Quick Review: Constitutional Law
$22.14 Out of stock
List Price: $40.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
When time is critical and a complete and comprehensive analysis of the law is needed, rely on Quick Review study guides. Because of its unique features, Quick Review is an excellent tool to use in class or when preparing for final exams. Each Quick Review is designed to make the study of law simple, clear and convenient.
All Quick Reviews contain:
- A Capsule Summary, which is a main outline section with clear and concise explanations of legal concepts and terms along with exam hints, strategies, mnemonics, charts, tables and study tips. Self-testing and diagnostic review questions enhance memory retention and facilitate the application of legal concepts;
- Case Squibs, which are capsule summaries of significant cases identifying important facts, primary issues and relevant law;
- A Casebook Table, which keys the Quick Review Outline to relevant pages of leading casebooks, allowing you to maximize all Quick Review features alongside your casebook; and
- Numerous essay and multiple choice questions with model answers and detailed explanations. All answers are cross-referenced to the relevant outline sections.
Prygoski and Ray's Quick Review of Constitutional Law is designed to make the study of constitutional law simple, clear, and convenient, this text provides an overview of constitutional law plus a judicial review, including its limitations. Provides constitutional basis for the exercise of federal judicial power, national legislative power, sources and limitations of congressional power, and the separation of powers. Explores the relationship between branches of federal government, state power to regulate commerce, and constitutional limitations. Examines civil rights, retroactive legislation, procedural and substantive due process, equal protection, and freedom of speech and religion. Also addresses cruel and unusual punishment.
All Quick Review features are designed to help save time and increase performance. Quick Review pages come perforated and 3-hole punched for easy integration with class notes. Quick Reviews even contain a 10-5-2 Hour Study Guide which offers study suggestions in the critical hours before an exam. Quick Review has all the necessary tools for success in the classroom and at examination time!
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||18th ed., 2014|