Law School Exams: Preparing and Writing to Win
$22.11 Out of stock
List Price: $36.95
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 33 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Recognizing that law students operate under severe time constraints, Professor Calleros employs a reassuring, accessible style that makes points quickly and clearly. Starting with creative examples and illustrations from familiar, nonlegal contexts, the author introduces students to new concepts by analogy and then advances to more complex legal examples. Exercises and practice exams, with a focus on essay questions and model answers, help students identify their strengths and weaknesses, plan strategies, and organize their efforts. Law School Exams: Preparing and Writing to Win offers techniques for maximizing scores on several types of essay questions, as well as on multiple-choice and other questions. Exam anxiety is tackled by a helpful, positive perspective: the right amount of stress can serve as a motivator. Students get help in reducing anxiety to a productive level by learning how to place exams into proper perspective. Stress-management techniques are introduced, including, stretching, meditation, and listening to motivational music.
It introduces new sample flow charts into the presentation, and additional examples, questions, and sample answers appear throughout the text.
Hallmark features of Law School Exams: Preparing and Writing to Win:
- accessible, reassuring style
- points are clear and concise for students under severe time constraints
- creative examples and illustrations from familiar, nonlegal contexts
- introduces students to new concepts by analogy
- then advances to more complex legal examples
- exercises and practice exams organize student's effort
- identify strengths and weaknesses
- focus on essay questions and model answers
- help plan strategies
- addresses techniques for maximizing scores
- several types of essay questions
- multiple-choice and other objective questions
- tackles exam anxiety
- helps students understand that a small degree of anxiety can motivate
- shows how to reduce anxiety to a productive level
- place exams into proper perspective
- prepare thoroughly
- adopt stress-management techniques: stretching, meditation, motivational music
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2013|