Inside Tax Law: What Matters & Why
$25.80 Out of stock
List Price: $42.95
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 17 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Inside Tax Law: What Matters and Why presents student-friendly descriptions of the key topics in tax law, with a wealth of pedagogy that supports visual learning, memory, and comprehension. Inside Tax Law provides a big-picture view of how the essential elements of this field fit together in a coherent framework of legal theory and practice.
With an attractive and uncluttered two-color page design, this paperback features:
- basic coverage of the main themes of tax law, with a focus on what matters and why
- a straightforward and informal writing style
- consistent and dynamic pedagogy that assists with comprehension and review
- Overviews: Each chapter starts with a brief introduction that positions the topic within the course, so that from the beginning, students understand both what the topic is about and why it matters.
- FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions are stated and the answers given, with elucidating analysis that clears up the most common mistakes and misconceptions.
- Sidebars: These text boxes can offer additional insight, background information, or note an illustrative or important case.
- Graphics and Examples
- Chapter Summaries and bolded key terms
- Connections: Each chapter ends with a brief section that connects the material to other chapters, encouraging students to consider, “Where have I been?” and, “Where am I going?”
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2011|