Inside Investigative Criminal Procedure: What Matters & Why
$25.80 Out of stock
- Shipping only $395
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 41 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
A concise and student-friendly study guide, Inside Investigative Criminal Procedure: What Matters and Why offers a big-picture view that looks at how all of the essential elements of a criminal investigation fit together as part of a coherent framework of legal theory and practice. A rich pedagogy features graphics, Sidebars, and Frequently Asked Questions, as well as other learning aids, to guide comprehension and reinforce learning.
- basic coverage of the main themes of Investigative Criminal Procedure that focuses on what matters and why
- straightforward, lucid, and informal writing style
- dynamic pedagogy that supports learning and facilitates use:
- Overviews that briefly introduce and position the topic of each chapter within the context of the course, to clearly convey to students what the topic is about and why it matters
- FAQs, or frequently asked questions, that address common mistakes and misconceptions
- Sidebars that offer additional insight and background information, or highlight important or illustrative cases
- Tables and Flowcharts that illustrate concepts
- Chapter summaries and bolded key terms
- Connections—brief sections at the end of each chapter that connect the material just covered to key points in other chapters—a well regarded feature that illuminates the underpinnings and framework of the subject
Readable and concise, Inside Investigative Criminal Procedure: What Matters and Why helps students to become more engaged in the course by offering clear explanations that demystify the material without oversimplifying it. Author Julian Cook provides multiple platforms for testing and reinforcing students’ understanding of key concepts and rules.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2012|