$10.00 In stock:
List Price: $92.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 87 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Hurry! Only 1 left!Used Book Quality?
- Shipping only $395
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 10 LawRewards points!
This compelling addition to the Aspen Elective Series features:
* progressive scrutiny of federalism that starts by looking at the framework of American federalism, moves on to an examination of national and state powers to regulate, and finishes with an exploration of judicial federalism
* primary historical and theoretical sources relating to legal development and enduring questions, which will enrich students' understanding of constitutional doctrine and foster interdisciplinary learning
* consideration of federalism themes, across subject areas, that transcends lines drawn by courses such as Constitutional Law, Federal Courts, or Civil Procedure, substantially broadening the ways in which federalism can be taught.
This concise paperback offers an exciting new approach to teaching – and learning – about federalism and will be an advantage to any course that deals with the relationship between the federal and state governments.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2011|