Examples & Explanations: Professional Responsibility
$32.97 Out of stock
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 49 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Appropriate for students in any Professional Responsibility course, Examples & Explanations: Professional Responsibility is structured around concepts, so it doesn’t feel like a march through the Model Rules of Professional Conduct. Not only does it have the proven pedagogy of the E & E series, it is also comprehensive and well balanced.
- Comprehensive, covers entire law governing lawyers
- Thoroughly revised to enhance clarity
- Revised to take account of changes to the Model Rules made by the ABA’s Ethics 20/20 Commission
- Includes agency, fiduciary duty, tort, contract, constitutional, and corporate and securities PR
- Up to date and accessible; presents balanced approach to controversial issues
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||5th ed., 2016|