Examples & Explanations: Federal Courts
$30.72 Out of stock
List Price: $50.95
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 47 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Widely-respected federal courts scholar Laura Little has authored a much-needed, approachable, and practical study guide to what is considered a challenging and abstract subject. Examples & Explanations: Federal Courts grounds the material for students by providing brief textual introductions to doctrines, as well as examples and analytical answers.
- Covers new federal jurisdiction issues (Gunn v. Minton, Mims v. Arrow Financial), most recent Roberts Court standing decisions ( Clapper v. Amnesty International, and the same-sex marriage decisions), refinement of the mootness and political questions doctrines, crucial habeas corpus developments, and broad-ranging changes implicating class actions
- Includes developments omitted from other books such as the Class Action Fairness Act, federal common law (global warming issues), and the Alien Tort Statute
- Strong authorship united with Examples & Explanations pedagogy
- Brief accounts of law followed by concrete examples and explanations help to reinforce and give substance to key rules and concepts
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2010|