Contemporary Law Office Management
$98.95 In stock:
Practical and engaging introduction to Law Office Management for paralegals.
- Comprehensive overview of the basics of law office management in today’s legal environment.
- Features real-world examples of law office management issues faced in the law office today.
- Includes helpful vocabulary, constructive discussion starters, and useful case excerpts underscoring core concepts. All of these help instructor’s engage students with the material.
- Discussion questions and case studies are provided at the end of each chapter to reinforce the material. Each chapter includes review checklists and additional resources to help students master the concepts.
- Students are taught the ethical requirements of the legal business but are also challenged to understand their real-world underpinnings.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2012|