Casenote Legal Briefs: Criminal Procedure
$20.12 Out of stock
List Price: $45.95
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 43 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
After your casebook, a Casenote Legal Brief is your most important reference source for the entire semester. The series is trusted for its expert summary of the principal cases in your casebook. Its proven reliability makes Casenote Legal Briefs the most popular case brief series available. With more than 100 titles keyed to the current editions of major casebooks, you know you can find the help you need. The brief for each case saves you time and helps you retain important issues. Each brief has a succinct statement of the rule of law/black letter law, description of the facts, and important points of the holding and decision. Quicknotes are short definitions of the legal terms used at the end of each brief. Use the Glossary in the end of your text to define common Latin legal terms. Such an overview, combined with case analysis, helps broaden your understanding and supports you in classroom discussion.
Each title is keyed to the current edition of a specific casebook; it s your trusted guide to the text throughout the semester.
- The brief for each principal case in the casebook saves you time and helps you retain important issues.
- Each brief has a succinct statement of the rule of law/black letter law, description of the facts, important points of the holding and decision, and concurrences and dissents included in the casebook excerpt. This overview is combined with a short analysis: all to help you broaden your understanding and support you in classroom discussion.
- Quicknotes at end of each brief give you short definitions of the legal terms used.
- A handy Glossary of common Latin words and phrases is included in every Casenote.
- Detailed instruction on how to brief a case is provided for you.
- A free Quick Course Outline accompanies all Casenote Legal Briefs in these course areas: Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law, Criminal Procedure, Evidence, Property, and Torts.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Allen, Stuntz, Hoffman, et al.|
|Edition||2016, keyed 4th ed. casebook|