A Practical Guide To Legal Writing and Legal Method
$62.12 Out of stock
List Price: $116.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 109 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
A Practical Guide To Legal Writing and Legal Method, an updated classic presents the essential skills of legal reasoning and analysis to a new generation of law students. Its straightforward, flexible presentation man allows each teacher—and student—to engage with the material in his or her own way. Legal reasoning and writing is carefully explored as series of accessible and simple guidelines, and focused exercises allow students immediate practice. By covering the basic principles of legal method, students learn to apply these principles in legal writing. Extensive appendices offer useful examples.
The Fifth Edition offers a brand new chapter on oral argument as well as additional material on electronic communication. A fresh and tightened presentation is enhanced by a two-color design.
- updated classic for a new generation of law students
- flexible, straightforward presentation
- covers the essential skills of legal reasoning and analysis
- allows each teacher—and student—to engage in his or her own way
- legal reasoning and writing presented as a series of accessible and simple guidelines
- focused exercises allow students immediate practice
- students learn the basic principles of legal method and apply them to legal writing
- extensive appendices with useful examples
- a new chapter on oral argument
- additional material on electronic communication
- fresh and tightened presentation throughout
- 2-color design
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Dernbach, Singleton, Wharton, Ruhtenberg, Wasson|
|Edition||5th ed., 2013|