Understanding Series: Understanding Remedies
$42.95 In stock:
List Price: $49.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 42 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This Understanding Remedies provides an introduction to the basic legal rules and principles that constitute the law of remedies as applied by United States courts. The chapters are organized so that the materials follow the customary approach of teaching remedies:
(1) General principles applicable to damages, injunctions, and restitution;
(2) Remedy defenses;
(3) Applications, e.g., bodily injury remedies, breach of contract remedies;
(4) Special problems, e.g., punitive damages, attorneys' fees.
The materials are comprehensive and respect the nuance and subtlety of the subject. Understanding Remedies presents the richness of the topic to students who wish to gain both a fundamental appreciation of the subject and an insight into the myriad ways remedies influence the shape and dimension of modern American law.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||3rd ed., 2014|