Understanding Series: Understanding Antitrust Law
$42.95 In stock:
List Price: $49.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 42 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This Understanding treatise is designed to supplement any antitrust casebook. When the first edition was published over twenty years ago, the Supreme Court was in the midst of reshaping antitrust law to reflect its philosophy that it should adhere to the teachings of economics.
The new sixth edition includes the following highlights:
• Implications concerning the use of leverage
• Bundled discounts
• Post-Leegin vertical restraints
• New merger guidelines
• Relevance of the Robinson and Patman Act
• Summary judgment consequences
• Strategies associated with delaying entry into a market
• Insights into whether the goal of antitrust is efficiency or consumer welfare
• Conflicting opinions on whether the Foreign Trade Antitrust Improvements Act focuses on an antitrust claim or a jurisdictional issue.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||6th ed., 2014|