Traversing the Ethical Minefield: Problems, Law, and Professional Responsibility (Connected Casebook Rental)
$164.95 Out of stock
List Price: $243.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 218 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Hardcover(FREE Return Shipping)
What is the difference between the New Hardcover, Looseleaf, and Connected Casebook versions of this item? Click Here.
Get INSTANT ACCESS to CasebookConnect.com! Purchase of this new Connected Casebook includes lifetime access to the online e-book, practice questions that provide meaning feedback on difficult legal concepts, and anoutline tool for greater efficiency when preparing for class and exams. Buy your Connected Casebook today and your access code will be included in the order confirmation email you get immediately after placing your order (look for it at the bottom)! Register at CasebookConnect.com.
Using compelling problems and other pedagogical strategies for conveying materials effectively and memorably to students, this innovative casebook covers a wide range of ethical issues and challenges facing the practicing attorney. Short enough to provide focus but long enough to convey the rich texture of the material, Traversing the Ethical Minefield is student-friendly and highly teachable.
The Third Edition introduces new coverage of social networking and how this emerging phenomenon is shaping the law governing lawyers.
- Comprehensive coverage of a wide range of ethical issues through a combination of relevant and interesting problems, cases, ethics opinions, and thematic notes that showcase and clarify the developing law governing lawyers.
- Student-accessible, teachable problems encourage nuanced explorations of the Model Rules, Restatement, cases, and materials, suited to both large- and small-classes.
- Short stories illuminate ethical dilemmas in the context of legal practice.
- Original thematic mini-law-review notes introduce students to the vast commentary about the legal profession and the law governing lawyers, organized around recurring themes:
- Lawyers’ roles in representing clients.
- The law governing lawyers.
- The limits of the law.
- Practice pointers.
- Lawyers and other professionals.
- Lawyers in practice.
- Text is short enough to cover in a typical course but detailed enough to provide thorough treatment of the issues at hand.
- The effect of social networking and social media on the practice of law.
- Developing ethical challenges to lawyers practicing in a networked world.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||3rd ed., 2013|