Traversing the Ethical Minefield: Problems, Law, and Professional Responsibility (w/ Connected Casebook Access!)
$223.95 In stock:
List Price: $236.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 223 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
What is the difference between the New Hardcover, Looseleaf, and Connected Casebook versions of this item? Click Here.
Now Get Instant CasebookConnect.com Access! Purchase of this new casebook includes lifetime access to the Connected Casebook suite for this title/edition: digital eBook version, outlining tool, and study center at casebookconnect.com. Better yet, you get access instantly: your access code will be included in the order confirmation email you get immediately after placing your order (look for it at the bottom)!
Using compelling problems and other pedagogical strategies for conveying materials effectively and memorably to students, this innovative casebook covers a wide range of ethical issues and challenges facing the practicing attorney. Short enough to provide focus but long enough to convey the rich texture of the material, Traversing the Ethical Minefield is student-friendly and highly teachable.
The Third Edition introduces new coverage of social networking and how this emerging phenomenon is shaping the law governing lawyers.
- Comprehensive coverage of a wide range of ethical issues through a combination of relevant and interesting problems, cases, ethics opinions, and thematic notes that showcase and clarify the developing law governing lawyers.
- Student-accessible, teachable problems encourage nuanced explorations of the Model Rules, Restatement, cases, and materials, suited to both large- and small-classes.
- Short stories illuminate ethical dilemmas in the context of legal practice.
- Original thematic mini-law-review notes introduce students to the vast commentary about the legal profession and the law governing lawyers, organized around recurring themes:
- Lawyers’ roles in representing clients.
- The law governing lawyers.
- The limits of the law.
- Practice pointers.
- Lawyers and other professionals.
- Lawyers in practice.
- Text is short enough to cover in a typical course but detailed enough to provide thorough treatment of the issues at hand.
- The effect of social networking and social media on the practice of law.
- Developing ethical challenges to lawyers practicing in a networked world.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||3rd ed., 2013|