Trademark: Legal Care for Your Business & Product Name
$37.99 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
With the advent of the Internet, almost every small business operates on a national stage. That's great for commerce ... but it also can open up a hornet's nest of trademark issues. Business owners and innovators need to be ever watchful when choosing and protecting their names, logos, packaging and slogans.
Fortunately, there's help. Trademark explains, step by step, how to: choose a distinctive name that competitors can't copy, conduct a trademark search, register a trademark with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, protect and maintain a trademark, handle trademark disputes outside the courtroom, understand the trademark issues affecting domain names and the Internet.
Table of Contents:
20 Frequently Asked Trademark Questions
Your Legal Companion for Trademarks
1. A Trademark Primer
2. Trademark, Domain Names, and the Internet
3. How to Choose a Good Name for Your Business, Product, or Service
4. Trademark Searches--What They Are and Why You Should Do One
5. How to Do Your Own Trademark Search
6. How to Evaluate the Results of Your Trademark Search
7. Federal Trademark Registration
8. How to Use and Care for Your Trademark
9. Evaluating Trademark Strength
10. Sorting Out Trademark Disputes
11. If Someone Infringes Your Mark
12. If Someone Claims That You Infringed a Trademark
13. International Trademark Protection
14. Help Beyond This Book
A. International Classifications of Goods and Services
B. Glossary of Terms
C. Selected Pages From Thomson CompuMark Trademark Research Report
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||10th ed., 2013|