Torts & Compensation: Personal Accountability and Social Responsibility for Injury Torts and Compensation CaseBookPlus
$242.00 In stock:
List Price: $250.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 242 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This newly revised casebook provides up-to-date coverage of the torts field. Written by three popular classroom teachers who also author the leading torts treatise, the text has been updated with hundreds of carefully selected cases and statutes decided over the last few years. In addition, new materials include references to the Restatement of the Law Third–Torts. This new edition now offers the standard version and a concise edition.
Features and Benefits:
- Presents fault-based liability for physical harms to persons and property;
- Explains limiting or expanding care duty according to context or relationship;
- Details relationships or their absence, nonaction, contract, and protection;
- Explores limiting duties to protect against special types of harm;
- Takes a look at intentional and reckless harms;
- Covers negligent infliction of distress or emotional harm;
- Outlines common-law strict liability for physical harms to person and property;
- Discusses economic and dignitary torts.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||7th ed., 2013|