Torts and Compensation, Personal Accountability and Social Responsibility for Injury (Concise Edition)
$230.00 In stock:
List Price: $236.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 230 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This concise edition of Torts and Compensation, Personal Accountability and Social Responsibility for Injury is streamlined, yet retains complete coverage. Although the concise edition tracks the regular edition, the authors have decreased its size by trimming notes and cases and omitting some cases in favor of a short textual summary or substituting a shorter case. It also omits defamation, fraud, and other economic and dignitary torts, as well as some practice-oriented material. The result is a substantially shorter casebook that nevertheless provides the coverage most teachers want.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Dobbs, Hayden, Bublick|
|Edition||7th ed., 2013; Concise ed.|