The Glannon Guide To Contracts: Learning Through Multiple Choice Questions and Analysis
$44.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 44 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This student-friendly study guide, The Glannon Guide To Contracts: Learning Through Multiple Choice Questions and Analysis, offers a clear, concise and complete explanation of contract law through skillful use of multiple-choice questions. Addressing all topics covered in standard first-year contract courses, it provides an expository review of key points of law and illustrative scenarios, followed by probing multiple-choice questions. All possible answers are deconstructed through careful explanation and analysis, leading the student through the logic of why the correct answer was correct and, importantly, why the others were not. Important test-taking techniques and tactics receive thorough coverage throughout the text, making The Glannon Guide to Contracts an invaluable aid for first-year students trying to navigate the complexities of contract law.
Distinguishing features of The Glannon Guide to Contracts:
- Highly accessible, user-friendly style that immediately engages students.
- Comprehensive coverage of all first-year law contract course material.
- A thorough, expository review of the key points of law precede all questions andprepares students to answer and learn from the multiple choice questions it incorporates.
- Skillfully crafted multiple-choice questions are challenging but wholly answerable by one who has mastered the preceding text
- All answers are deconstructed through clear, elaborate analyses showing why the right answer is right and the wrong answers are wrong.
- Provides tactics and strategies for converting substantive mastery to correct answerson multiple-choice questions.
- Invaluable exam-taking tactics and techniques set forth at various strategic points within the text.
- Flexible approach is equally useful to all students, whether their professors administer multiple-choice exams, essay exams, or both.
- Each chapter concludes with a “Closer,” – a particularly challenging question that encourages students to push their mastery of the topic to a more sophisticated level.
- “Closing Closers” appear in the book’s final chapter, cumulatively addressing all concepts covered in the text
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2015|