The Form of The Question: Text, Materials and Exercises on the Evidentiary Rules of Form
$49.95 In stock:
List Price: $53.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 49 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The Form of The Question: Text, Materials and Exercises on the Evidentiary Rules of Form discusses the most frequently used rules of evidence: those that govern the form of the question. It includes the following features:
• Coverage of the rules for the form of question for trials, depositions, and hearings
• For each important rule, book provides explanatory text, case law, illustrative transcripts and practical exercises
• Subjects covered include: leading questions, narrative questions, “asked and answered” “argumentative” and “badgering,” vague and confusing standards, ambiguity, compound questions, assuming facts not in evidence, “beyond the scope,” form of answers, and motions to strike.
• The book covers all objections as to the form of the question, including the requirement of contemporaneous objection, timing and specificity of objections and continuing objections
• The book can serve as a stand alone text, or as a supplement for a course in evidence or trial skills.
• The book includes transcripts and exercises
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2014|