The Bluebook Uncovered: A Practical Guide to Mastering Legal Citation
$33.95 In stock:
List Price: $36.00
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 33 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Anthon's The Bluebook Uncovered: A Practical Guide to Mastering Legal Citation (Twentieth Edition of the Bluebook) provides a fresh, innovative approach that enables students to master the Bluebook citation rules needed in legal research and writing courses and in legal practice. It combines detailed, yet easy-to-understand, explanations and examples of Bluebook rules with different types of exercises, which are also available online. The exercises begin with multiple choice questions that assist students’ mastery of discrete rules, followed by short answer questions that allow students to practice implementing the rules by drafting individual citations. Finally, a comprehensive exercise puts citations in the context of a legal document and requires students to make the necessary corrections.
Chapters and corresponding exercises in this book cover the following topics:
- Introduction to legal citations
- Other primary authority (constitutions, rules, and administrative regulations)
- Court & litigation documents
- Secondary authority (books and periodicals)
- Prior & subsequent case history
- Parallel citations
- Nonprint sources
- String citations
- Introductory signals
- Pinpoint information
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2015|