The ABCs of Debt: A Case Study Approach to Debtor/Creditor Relations and Bankruptcy Law
$154.90 In stock:
List Price: $157.95
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 154 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Using a hands-on approach, this text bridges the difference between understanding bankruptcy concepts and applying them with confidence. Broad coverage includes bankruptcy law, debt creation, secured transactions, the law of liens, and debt collection. The Fourth Edition of The ABCs of Debt: A Case Study Approach to Debtor/Creditor Relations and Bankruptcy Law has been substantively revised to enable more efficient and focused instruction and to make it easier to cover the material in a single semester. Major new features for this edition include Highlighted Cases followed by Real-Life Application Exercises, Key Concepts that now appear at the beginning of each chapter, and Entertaining Information Box feature.
Major new features for this edition include:
- Highlighted Cases followed by Real-Life Application Exercises
- Key Concepts that now appear at the beginning of each chapter
- Entertaining Information Box feature
Substantive revision to enable more efficient and focused instruction and to make it easier to cover the material in a single
- Pre-bankruptcy chapters streamlined with some material moved to the To Learn More feature located on
- the companion website for optional use by the instructor
- Shifted emphasis to highlight the important consumer/business bankruptcy distinction
Forms for the three bankruptcy case studies comply with the important December 2015 amendments and dollar amounts for
Bankruptcy Code provisions subject to the triennial dollar adjustment mandate of §104 revised as of April 1, 2016.
Updates include discussion of every bankruptcy decision of the U.S. Supreme Court announced since the last edition: Bank of
America, N.A., v. Caulkett; Law v. Siegel; Harris v. Viegelahn; Executive Benefits Ins. Agency v. Arkison, and Wellness
International Network, Ltd., v. Sharif ; Husky Int’l Electronics, Inc. v. Ritz
Numerous citations of new lower court decisions resulting from the 2005 BAPCPA amendments to the bankruptcy code
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2016|