TEST!!-Researching the Law: Finding What You Need When You Need It (eBook Download)
$52.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item earns 40 LawRewards points!
- This item earns 52 LawRewards points!
Concise new title by the top author in legal research. Focuses on pre-and post-search analysis for effectively filtering vast amounts
of material. Teaches students how to identify the most pertinent and authoritative information to solve a legal problem.
- Concise, reasonably priced new title from the top legal research author.
- Approaches legal research as a filtering process to identify the most pertinent and authoritative information from vast search results.
- Part I: Explains how to define a research question; pre-filter content before beginning a search; conduct research; and establish post-search criteria for filtering results.
- Part II: Describes essential features of individual sources of authority and search strategies unique to each source.
- Part III: Contains research flowcharts to help students plan research strategy for different types of research projects.
- Contains all information students need to learn fundamental principles of legal research.
- Can also be used to complement other texts and classroom materials.
- Not simply a shorter version of Basic Legal Research. Looks at research as a process of filtering the available information, rather than as a process that requires first choosing the right source of authority to solve a legal problem.
|Shipping Availability||Immediate Download.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2014|