Stocker and Rikoon on Drawing Wills and Trusts
$356.95 In stock:
List Price: $375.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 356 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
“An exceptionally thorough and useful resource.”
— Sanford J. Schlesinger & Arlene Harris, Kaye Scholer LLP
Stocker and Rikoon on Drawing Wills and Trusts has been a staple in the library of attorneys and estate planners for more than fifty years. It offers you uniquely clear, field-tested drafting guidance that ensures wills and trusts fully express clients’ wishes without provoking costly legal challenges.
Enhanced by hundreds of labor-saving sample forms and clauses, Stocker and Rikoon gives you the skills to help clients capitalize on the full range of tax-saving and non-tax opportunities, including:
- pinpointing testators’ concerns and goals before drafting
- translating clients’ objectives into precise provisions
- amending wills before their execution
- drafting legacies that clearly define articles and legatees
- specifying tangible personal property
- ensuring tax clauses in wills match the directions provided in trusts
- avoiding drafting pitfalls
- anticipating contingencies that could upset wills or trusts
- and executing wills properly so they withstand probate contests.
Updated at least once a year, Stocker and Rikoon on Drawing Wills and Trusts is a vital planning tool for estates, trusts, and tax planning specialists and for any general practitioner involved in crafting wills and trusts.
* Title may include Basic Upkeep Service, whereby supplements, replacement pages and new editions may be shipped to you immediately upon publication for a 30-day examination. This service is cancelable at any time.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||13th ed., 2012|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|