Statutory Supplement of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: With Selected Statutes, Cases, and Other Materials
$53.95 In stock:
List Price: $58.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 53 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Updated to include the latest civil procedure statutes, cases and forms, this easy-to-use supplement can be paired with Professor Yeazell's casebook or any other civil procedure material available. Federal Rules of Civil Procedure: With Selected Statutes, Cases, and Other Materials facilitates learning through:
A convenient, index-tabbed format that helps you locate specific information quickly;
Coverage of recent developments and timely cases, the latest Rules, and amended statutes;
Notes and questions to enhance understanding of relevant topics.
- Federal Rules of Civil Procedure for the United States District Courts
- Appendix of Forms
- Supplemental Rules for Admiralty or Maritime Claims and Asset Forfeiture Actions
- Selected Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure
- The Constitution of the United States
- Selected Provisions from United States Code, Title 28: Judiciary and Judicial Procedure
- Supplementary Cases, Notes, and Other Materials
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|