Social Security, Medicare and Government Pensions: Get the Most Out of Your Retirement and Medical Benefits
$28.90 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 28 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Your complete guide to Social Security retirement and medical benefits!
The rules for claiming Social Security have changed. Find out if you still qualify to file and suspend benefits or to choose between your own benefits and spousal benefits before these strategies disappear. Learn this and more with Social Security, Medicare & Government Pensions completely updated for 2016.
Social Security benefits. Figure out how to get retirement, disability, dependents and survivors benefits, or Supplemental Security Income (SSI). Decide whether it s best to claim benefits early, at full retirement age, or not until you turn 70 and how to time your claims so you and your spouse get the best benefits.
Medicare & Medicaid. Learn how to qualify for and enroll in both programs, including Medicare Part D drug coverage.
Medigap insurance & Medicare Advantage plans. Understand what new Medigap policies are available (and old ones that aren t), compare Medigap and Medicare Advantage plans, and choose what s best for you.
Government pensions & veterans benefits. Discover when and how to claim the benefits you have earned. Whether you re looking for yourself or helping a parent, you ll find valuable information here, including how to file many essential forms online.
Table of Contents:
Your Social Security, Medicare & Government Pensions Companion
1. Social Security: The Basics
2. Social Security Retirement Benefits
3. Social Security Disability Benefits
4. Social Security Dependents Benefits
5. Social Security Survivors Benefits
6. When to Claim Social Security Benefits, and Which One to Claim
7. Supplemental Security Income
8. Applying for Benefits
9. Appealing a Social Security Decision
10. Federal Civil Service Retirement Benefits
11. Veterans Benefits
13. Medicare Procedures: Enrollment, Claims, and Appeals
14. Medigap Insurance
15. Medicare Part C: Medicare Advantage Plans
16. Medicaid and State Supplements to Medicare
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||21st ed., 2016|