Researching the Law: Finding What You Need When You Need It
$58.95 Out of stock
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 101 LawRewards points!
- This item earns 52 LawRewards points!
Researching the Law: Finding What You Need When You Need It is a concise new title by the top author in legal research. Focuses on pre- and post-search analysis for effectively filtering vast amounts of material. Teaches students how to identify the most pertinent and authoritative information to solve a legal problem.
- Concise, reasonably priced new title from top legal research author.
- Approaches legal research as a filtering process to identify the most pertinent and authoritative information from vast search results.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2014|