Family Law (Harris)
$158.25 In stock:
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 189 LawRewards points!
A modern and teachable casebook for the family law course, offering comprehensive coverage and a mix of interdisciplinary materials.
- Developments on marriage promotion/divorce reform efforts, which include mandated marriage classes
- Case law on parental alienation/friendly parent provisions with increasing numbers of women losing custody
- The continuing move away from the marital presumption, with new cases from Kentucky
- The extension of estoppel principles in parentage decisions, particularly in California and New York
- Update of states recognizing same-sex partners' parenting rights
- A brief new section on the right to know biological parents, including the new case in Canada
- Update on new statutory regulation of surrogacy including limitations to women with established medical need
- International recognition of assisted reproduction, with new case from France refusing to grant citizenship to child of French parents born to surrogate abroad.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||5th ed., 2014|