Commercial Transactions: A Systems Approach (Rental)
$60.00 Out of stock
List Price: $245.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 234 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Commercial Transactions: A Systems Approach explores the nuances of transaction law from a systems’ perspective, examining the infrastructure that supports commercial transactions and how lawyers apply the law in real-world situations. Its outstanding team of co-authors uses an assignment-based structure that allows professors to adapt the text to a variety of class levels and approaches. Well-crafted problems challenge students’ understanding of the material in this comprehensive, highly teachable text.
Key Features of the New Edition:
- Updated throughout, while retaining the same structure.
- Highly adaptable modular text broken into assignments. Main sections can be taught in any order.
- Problems progress from easy to difficult.
- Focus on new technologies, including top-down reorganization of payment systems materials.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||LoPucki, Warren, Keating, Mann|
|Edition||6th ed., 2016|