Regulation of the Legal Profession: The Essentials
$30.95 In stock:
List Price: $33.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 30 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
An ideal companion alongside any Professional Responsibility casebook, Regulation of the Legal Profession: The Essentials, features:
author Stephen Gillers, a leader in the field of Professional Responsibility
straightforward and engaging writing
a free-standing chapter structure that offers flexibility and ease of use
cross-referencing between chapters that connects related themes and
concepts and contributes to a cohesive overview of legal ethics
a transparent and logical organization
From the author of Regulation of Lawyers, this new title in The Essentials Series, orients students with a big-picture view of how the legal profession is regulated.
Table of Contents includes:
1. What Is (Are) Legal Ethics?
2. What Do Lawyers Owe Clients? An Introduction
3. What Do Lawyers Owe Clients: Competence
4. What Do Lawyers Owe Clients: Confidentiality
5. What Do Lawyers Owe Clients: Other Attributes of the Attorney-Client Relationship
6. How the Law Protects the Attorney-Client Relationship
7. Lawyers and Money
8. Conflicts of Interest: An Introduction
9. Current Client Conflicts
10. Special Current Client Conflict Rules
11. Former Client Conflicts
12. Imputation of Conflicts
13. Lawyers in Government
14. Consents to Conflict
15. Virtual Clients
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2009|