Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards, Concise Edition
$49.95 In stock:
List Price: $53.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- Order now and this item
- This item earns 49 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
No matter which casebook you use for your professional responsibility course, this highly-regarded supplement is the ideal source for the latest rules regulating the behavior of lawyers and judges. To ensure timely coverage of the most up-to-the-minute developments, be sure to add Regulation of Lawyers: Statutes and Standards, Concise Edition. The Concise Edition includes everything contained in the full edition except the ethics rules and related statutes from California, the District of Columbia, and New York.
- ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- Annotations on the Model Rules of Professional Conduct
- Restatement of the Law Governing Lawyers
- ABA Model Code of Professional Responsibility
- Federal Provisions on Conflicts, Confidentiality, and Crimes
- Attorney-Client Privilege and Work Product Provisions
- ABA Model Code of Judicial Conduct
- Statutes on Disqualification and Discipline of Federal Judges
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2016, Concise Ed.|