Questions & Answers: International Law
$21.95 In stock:
List Price: $24.99
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 21 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Questions & Answers: International Law offers multiple choice questions and a final practice essay exam covering a wide array of areas likely to be addressed in any International Law course. The areas covered include:
• Principles of International Law
• Sources of International Law
• The United Nations
• The Use of Force and Humanitarian Law
• International Criminal and Human Rights Law
• Indigenous Peoples
• International Environmental Law
• The Law of the Sea; and
• International Trade Law
Like the other titles in the Questions & Answers Series, each multiple-choice question in Questions & Answers: International Law is accompanied by a detailed answer indicating which of the choices is the best answer and explains why that answer is better than the other choices. And each short-answer question is followed by a model answer.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2011|