Property: Principles and Policies (University Casebook Series) CasebookPlus
$240.50 In stock:
List Price: $250.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 240 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This revised casebook is designed for a “building block” Property course that serves as a student’s foundation for the rest of law school and beyond. Avoiding the typical hodge-podge of issues, the book presents the material in an integrated way, starting with the central role of exclusive in rem rights in property and systematically developing elaborations, exceptions, and counterfoils to this idea, using vivid cases old and new. Timely issues in intellectual property, mortgages, and regulatory takings, as well as traditional topics like equity and restitution, are given expansive treatment. The emphasis throughout is on fundamental principles and policy questions.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||3rd ed., 2017|