Property: Principles and Policies (University Casebook Series) CasebookPlus
$242.00 In stock:
List Price: $250.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 242 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
This casebook is designed for a "building block" property course, which serves as a foundation for a student's remaining years in law school and beyond. It presents the subject through vivid cases, including most of those beloved by generations of property teachers.
The book organizes the material in an integrated way, starting with the idea of property as the right to exclude and systematically developing elaborations, exceptions, and counterfoils to this idea. Issues of contemporary relevance, such as intellectual property and regulatory takings, are given relatively pervasive and expansive treatment. The emphasis throughout is on fundamental principles and policy questions.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2012|