Property: Cases & Materials (University Casebook Series) CasebookPlus
$236.00 In stock:
List Price: $244.00
Hurry! Only 1 left!
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 236 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
CasebookPlus offers you:
- A new print casebook — purchased, not rented
- Lifetime access to the casebook's downloadable eBook — complete with easy-to-search text
- A 12-month subscription to the digital Learning Library, which includes access to:Student self-assessment quizzes prepared by professors knowledgeable in the particular field of law — with links to Hornbook Series® excerpts
- Digital access to select study aids, often titles from our Nutshell Series®, Acing Series® and ExamPro® Series
- Gilbert® Law Dictionary with definitions of more than 4,000 legal terms and phrases
- A personal outline starter with a downloadable table of contents and a capsule summary from a Black Letter Outline®
A big-picture look at the history and principles influencing the Anglo-American institution of the law of land, this casebook provides the core materials for a property course. The format allows for a variety of teaching methods and applies easily to courses ranging from three to six hours. The ninth edition retains the organization and basic content of prior editions; however, it includes more introductory text to give students the necessary background before examining the difficult problems encountered in the law of property. Many sections have been reorganized to facilitate more efficient coverage of the material.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Cribbet, Johnson, et al.|
|Edition||9th ed., 2007|