Professional Responsibility: A Contemporary Approach (Interactive Casebook Series)
$196.95 In stock:
List Price: $210.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within the next business day.
- This item earns 196 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
In Print and Online, Professional Responsibility: A Contemporary Approach makes legal ethics fun and challenging by offering a comprehensive treatment of the law and ethics of lawyers’ work in a contemporary and accessible format. Faculty will have the option of using the casebook as an innovative paper text or as the foundation for a computer interactive pedagogy that features thought-provoking internet links, as well as multiple choice questions that allow the professor to connect interactively with each student through TWEN, even in a large lecture class.
The casebook includes:
- New user-friendly features, including What this Chapter Covers and an affiliated blog, contemporaryprofessionalresponsibility.com, that delivers real-time updates and shares teaching materials, including powerpoints, syllabi, and video clips. •
- Multiple choice questions that serve as "problems" to use in classroom instruction and also provide students with an opportunity, at the professor's discretion, to assess whether they have learned the materials by answering the questions on TWEN and discovering whether they understand which answer is correct. •
- New Global Perspectives Boxes that provide the most comprehensive international and comparative coverage of any Professional Responsibility casebook.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within the next business day.|
|Author||Pearce, Capra, Green, et al.|
|Edition||2nd ed., 2014|