Priority of Invention and the AIA
$419.27 In stock:
List Price: $435.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 419 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
One procedural misstep in patent interference practice can put an invention at risk. Priority of Invention and the AIA is the only book that leads you step by step through proper procedure at every stage of the interference process, before and after declaration. Covering practice before the U.S. Patent Office, the District Courts and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, this intensely practical guide shows you exactly how to:
- Assess elements such as anticipation, use or sale, obviousness, abandonment, suppression, concealment
- Establish patentability
- Determine priority
- Meet reduction-to-practice standards
- Meet all burden of proof requirements
- Avoid export license violations
- File preliminary statements and motions
- Bring civil actions or appeals after interference.
At every stage of his presentation the author analyzes pertinent decisions of the U.S. Patent Office, with detailed attention to the priority determination criteria that apply in all NAFTA and WTO member countries. The book is organized to follow the sequence of an interference, with each issue discussed as it arises in practice. Special features include helpful checklists and forms, and a cross-table between the statutory provisions and applicable regulations.
*This title is updated annually.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Edition||w/ 2015 updates|