Price on Contemporary Estate Planning
$440.00 In stock:
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 440 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
This edition of Price on Contemporary Estate Planning is a mine of information and expertise packed with valuable practice tips; this is the most current and comprehensive single-volume estate planning resource available.
Providing theoretical grounding and a practice-oriented approach, Price and Donaldson show how to handle the full range of estate planning problems and techniques.
Helpful practice tools include numerous real-life examples illustrating application of principles, ready-to-adapt forms, and checklists.
Topics and Content
- Client counseling
- Durable powers of attorney
- Living wills
- Private annuities
- Charitable remainder trusts
- Life insurance
- Lifetime noncharitable gifts
- Closely held business interests
- Community and marital property
- Retirement plans and IRAs
- Post-mortem Planning
- Professional responsibility, and more!
- Helpful practice tools include numerous real-life examples illustrating application of principles, ready-to-adapt forms, and checklists.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|