Patent Law: A Practitioner's Guide #38092
$375.95 In stock:
List Price: $395.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 375 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
“An excellent guide for understanding United States patent law, and also for foreign applicants and attorneys.”
— Dr. Heinrich Wirtz, Head of the Patent Department, Volkswagen AG
Widely appreciated by attorneys and inventors for its clear, uncomplicated approach to a complex field, Patent Law: A Practitioner’s Guide gives you a solid working knowledge of the legal framework governing patents, including:
- Developments under the America Invents Act
- Federal regulations and court decisions
- The widely accepted four-step test used by the courts to determine an invention’s patentability
- The various tests used to indicate direct infringement and other patent violations
- Drafting techniques used to prepare the full variety of documents, including specifications and claims
New for the fourth edition are chapters on comparative patent law, derivation proceedings, and post-grant procedures. Patent Law features numerous time-saving sample forms • flowcharts, diagrams and tables that quickly enhance your understanding of key patent law issues • and hypothetical questions (with answers) that help prepare you for the real-world challenges of patent prosecution.
Updated at least once a year, Patent Law: A Practitioner’s Guide is must reading for patent specialists and other intellectual property lawyers, corporate counsel and executives, inventors, and general practitioners representing inventors.
* Title may include Basic Upkeep Service, whereby supplements, replacement pages and new editions may be shipped to you immediately upon publication for a 30-day examination. This service is cancelable at any time.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||4th ed., 2012|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|