OSHA Training Guide
$322.96 In stock:
List Price: $339.95
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 322 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
An essential tool for OSHA compliance and workplace safety, the OSHA Training Guide, provides employers with the information necessary for developing a safety training program. The guide offers up-to-date content important to creating good safety habits and preventing work-related injuries. Chapters include:
- Back Safety
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Chemical or Hazardous Waste Spill (First Responders Awareness Level Only)
- Controlling Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Electrical Safety (Awareness Level Only)
- Fire Safety
- Forklift Safety
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Hazard Communication (Employee Right-to-Know)
- Hearing Protection
- Office Safety
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Respiratory Protection
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Workplace Violence Prevention
The OSHA Training Guide also features trainer materials including coursework, trainee handouts, tests with answer keys, and toolbox meeting topics. In addition, training certification sheets are provided for proper documentation of training.
Updated annually, the OSHA Training Guide serves as a comprehensive and current resource for employee training and promoting compliance and safety in the workplace.
Please note: The price covers the current edition in its binder and one annual update, providing you with two years of vital compliance information. You can rest easy, knowing that when it is time for the next edition, you will automatically receive updated contents to insert in the distinctive Blue Gavel Press binder.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Author||Blue Gavel Press|
|Edition||16th ed., 2015|
|Publisher||Blue Gavel Press|