OSHA Training Guide for the Construction Industry
$322.95 In stock:
List Price: $339.95
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 322 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
The OSHA Training Guide for the Construction Industry is an essential tool for complying with OSHA regulations and reducing the most common jobsite injuries. This easy-to-use guide helps employers comply with OSHA training requirements by providing detailed material for thorough employee training, as well as subject matter for short, follow-up training sessions.
The OSHA Training Guide for the Construction Industry includes discussion of the OSHA memorandum on its training policy and the requirement that all training be presented in a manner that employees can understand; the amendment to the Steel Erection Standard and the change in policy for certain steel erection requirements; OSHA letters of interpretation on the use of stepladders and non-self-supporting ladders; and more.
Key features of the guide include:
- Trainer's Guide for each topic, including regulatory requirements, training checklists, employee handouts, and revised tests with answers.
- Trainee materials consisting of handouts and tests.
- Tailgate Meeting materials for informal jobsite training included in each chapter, as well as a Special Topics chapter of additional follow-up training topics on related material.
- Training Certification Sheets to assist in the proper documentation of training
An introductory chapter discusses training fundamentals and OSHA training requirements.
Other topics discussed in the guide include:
- Back Safety
- Demolition Safety
- Electrical Safety (Awareness Level Only)
- Excavation and Trenching Safety
- Fall Protection
- Forklift Safety
- Hand and Power Tool Safety
- Hazard Communication (Employee Right-to-Know)
- Ladders and Stairs
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Steel Erection Safety
- Welding and Cutting Safety
Please note: The price covers the current edition in its binder and one annual update, providing you with two years of vital compliance information. You can rest easy, knowing that when it is time for the next edition, you will automatically receive updated contents to insert in the distinctive Blue Gavel Press binder.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Author||Blue Gavel Press|
|Edition||8th ed., 2014|
|Publisher||Blue Gavel Press|