Nolo's Profit From Your Idea: How to Make Smart Licensing Deals
$37.99 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
License your invention without the risk -- protect your idea!
You've invented a great product and it's time for the next step. However, if you present an invention to a prospective buyer or licensee, it's no secret that your idea can be stolen. How can you draft an agreement that protects your interests?
Turn to Profit From Your Idea to help you create, modify and understand nondisclosure agreements specifically for inventors. In addition to providing sample agreements and practical advice, this all-in-one guide helps you:
- understand the licensing process
- determine ownership rights
- work with agents effectively
- find potential licensees
- publicly show inventions without the risk
- negotiate a fair licensing deal
- draft a comprehensive licensing agreement
- deal with international licensing
Disclosing your invention requires a balancing act: Presenting the best aspects of your invention while protecting the confidential aspects of your work. Use Profit From Your Idea to help you effectively maintain the necessary balance and minimize the risks of disclosure. The fully updated 7th edition comes complete with the latest licensing case law and includes brand new FAQs, many from the author's popular blog, Dear Rich: Nolo's Patent, Copyright & Trademark Blog.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||8th ed., 2014|