Nolo's Working for Yourself: Law & Taxes for Independent Contractors, Freelancers & Consultants
$37.99 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Be your own boss -- easily, efficiently and successfully -- with this bestseller!
Whether you're an independent contractor, freelancer, consultant, or considering self-employment, it all adds up to the same thing: You need to be more aware of laws and taxes than the average person.
Fortunately, Working for Yourself provides everything you need to stay on top of it all. An independent contractor himself, attorney Stephen Fishman shows you everything you need to know to:
- meet business start-up requirements
- pick a business structure
- set up home or outside offices
- obtain permits and licenses
- price your services or products
- qualify for independent contractor tax treatment from the IRS
- make the most of tax deductions
- establish sound business relationships
- put important agreements in writing
- keep good records in case of an audit
- get paid in full and on time
This edition is completely revised to provide the up-to-date information you need, including the most current tax rates and legal rules for contractors. Whether you already work for yourself or are thinking about making the move, Working for Yourself will help make sure you do it right.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||9th ed., 2014|