Nolo's The Executor's Guide: Settling a Loved One's Estate or Trust
$37.95 In stock:
List Price: $39.99
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 37 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Settling an estate can be like moving through a maze -- let The Executor's Guide lead the way!
The Executor's Guide will help you get organized and make progress one step at a time, by assisting you in navigating an unfamiliar land of legal procedures and terminology. It explains how to:
- prepare for the job of executor or trustee
- take your first steps
- claim life insurance, Social Security and other benefits
- make sense of a will
- what to do if there is no will
- determine whether probate is necessary
- care for children and their property
- file taxes
- deal with family members
- handle trusts
- look up your state's laws
- work with lawyers, appraisers, accountants and other experts
This edition contains updated tables outlining key points of each state's laws, the latest information on estate taxes and worksheets that help you stay organized and on track.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||7th ed., 2016|