Stand Up to the IRS
$33.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 33 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
IRS Bills? Get the information and strategies you need to deal with the taxman.
The Internal Revenue Service is the taxpayer's worst nightmare, and for good reason -- a tax bill or other notice can come out of nowhere and wreak havoc on your life.
Use Stand Up to the IRS to:
- file a late return
- work out a long-term payment plan
- get a Taxpayer Assistance Order
- settle your tax bill for pennies on the dollar
- stop collection efforts
- avoid property seizures
- protect your assets
- determine if bankruptcy offers a solution
- learn what to say when you face an auditor
- appeal the auditor's decision
This edition is completely updated with the latest rules, regulations and tax numbers. Plus, Stand Up to the IRS also shows you how to go to Tax Court, if it's ever needed.
One of the best books on personal finance. "Money Magazine"
Tax attorney Frederick W. Daily surveys a panorama of defensive moves to keep the tax wolf from the door. "Publishers Weekly"
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||12th ed., 2015|