Nolo's Patent It Yourself
$47.99 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 47 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Nolo's Patent It Yourself is the world's bestselling patent book, recommended by patent attorneys, inventors and the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
For 30 years, "Patent It Yourself "has guided hundreds of thousands of inventors through the process of getting a patent, from start to finish.
Patent attorneys David Pressman and Thomas J. Tuytschaevers provide the latest information, forms, and clear instructions to help you:
- conduct a patent search the right way
- evaluate your idea s commercial potential
- file a provisional patent application to get patent pending status
- prepare a patent application
- focus on your patent application s claims
- respond to patent examiners
- get your drawings done right
- protect your rights in foreign countries
- deal with infringers, and
- market and license your invention.
Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest changes in intellectual property law, this edition provides the latest U.S. Patent and Trademark Office rules and forms. The 18th edition covers the latest implications of the first-to-file rules created by the America Invents Act.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||18th ed., 2016|