Nolo's Estate Planning Basics
$23.95 In stock:
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 23 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Estate Planning Basics explains the estate planning issues that matter to most people. It doesn't go into detail about complicated trusts or tax-avoidance for the very rich. It just gives clear, plain-English information about estate planning tools for regular people -- including wills, living trusts, powers of attorney, and life insurance. If you're new to estate planning and simply want easy-to-access basics, this is the book for you.
Table of Contents includes:
Your Estate Planning Legal Companion
1. A First Look at Estate Planning
2. Your Beneficiaries
4. Planning for Incapacity: Medical Care and Finances
6. Living Trusts
7. Other Probate-Avoidance Methods
8. Retirement Plans as Estate Planning Devices
9. Estate Tax
10. Reducing Federal Estate Taxes
11. Property Control Trusts
13. Finalizing Your Estate Plan
Nolo has been putting the law into plain English for over 30 years and in that time, with over 100 Self-Help law titles, they have become the most respected name in do-it-yourself law.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||8th ed., 2015|