The California Landlord's Law Book: Evictions
$42.95 In stock:
List Price: $44.99
- Shipping only $395
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 42 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Ready to evict a problem tenant? Use the definitive step-by-step guide to evictions in California
Sooner or later, every landlord is faced with handling an eviction. Don't get caught spending thousands on attorney's fees when The California Landlord's Law Book: Evictions will guide you through the process every step of the way -- without breaking the bank.
Read up on the different legal grounds for eviction in plain English, plus get all the forms and step-by-step instructions needed to perform a successful and legal eviction. Learn how to:
- prepare and serve 3-, 30-, 60- or 90-day notices
- file an unlawful detainer complaint in court
- win by default if the tenant doesn't respond
- handle a contested case
- represent yourself in court
- deal with eviction-delaying tactics
- collect the unpaid rent after you win
Still the only step-by-step guide through the California eviction process, the 14th edition reflects current law and provides the latest information, forms, and instructions for a quick and legal eviction
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|