Mexican Legal Dictionary
$145.95 In stock:
List Price: $158.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.
- This item earns 145 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Mexican Legal Dictionary provides the definitions you need to help clients with transborder legal matters. This reference translates and defines legal terms used in Mexico from Spanish into English and from English into Spanish. It contains:
- Over 4,000 legal terms
- Terms taken from Mexican Federal Codes, Federal Statutes, Regulations, Bilateral Treaties, and International Agreements
- Introductory materials by experts in Mexican law that guide non-Mexican attorneys researching legal concepts for the first time
- A concise introduction to Mexican legal principles through descriptions in the dictionary entries
- Latin expressions used by Mexican courts
- Legal and official acronyms
- Synopses of U.S.-Mexico bilateral agreements, treaties, statutes, and codes
- More than 20 sample documents and forms, including powers of attorney, labor and corporate documents, family law documents, and criminal law documents
- Contact information for Mexican consulates in the United States and Canada
- U.S. cases involving Mexican law (1995-2009)
- Bibliography of Mexican sources
|Shipping Availability||This item ships in 3 to 5 business days.|
|Author||Jorge A. Vargas|