Mergers, Acquisitions and Tender Offers: Law and Strategies (4 Vols.)
$935.95 In stock:
List Price: $985.00
- FREE SHIPPING!
- This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.
- This item earns 935 LawRewards points!What are LawRewards?
Written by one of the nation’s leading authorities on M&A transactions, Mergers, Acquisitions, and Tender Offers: Law and Strategies provides comprehensive coverage of the key issues involved in M&A transactions:
- Contract law—including acquisition agreements, confidentiality agreements, due diligence, and letters of intent
- Corporate law—focusing on Delaware corporate law and the structuring of mergers and directors’ fiduciary duties
- Federal Securities law—from the preparation of IPO registration statements, to negotiated acquisitions of publicly held companies, to the treatment of tender offers under the Williams Act amendments
- Federal income tax, financial accounting, and valuation techniques—including income tax issues when structuring taxable and tax-free acquisitions of domestic targets by domestic acquirers
- Antitrust and premerger notification—featuring antitrust analysis of M&As under the Clayton Act and premerger notification rules under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act
- Domestic M&As—from leveraged buyouts, to spin-offs, to the acquisition of bankrupt companies
- Cross-border M&As—the gamut of issues involved in inbound and outbound cross-border M&A deals
- Special topics—from state taxation of M&A transactions to tax, antitrust, partnership, and LLC aspects of joint ventures
This practical treatise’s well-stocked toolkit includes real-world acquisition agreements, a confidentiality agreement and letter of intent, annotated IPO on Form S-1, private offering memorandum, SEC disclosure documents for recent public company negotiated acquisitions, tender offer documents, required SEC reports, investment banker engagement letters, and recent M&A deal documents.
* Title may include Basic Upkeep Service, whereby supplements, replacement pages and new editions may be shipped to you immediately upon publication for a 30-day examination. This service is cancelable at any time.
|Shipping Availability||This item ships within 1 to 2 business days.|
|Edition||1st ed., 2010|
|Publisher||Practising Law Institute|